Anaaj Kharid Portal, Farmer Registration/ Login, Miller Registration/ Login, Moong MSP Login, RO Login – The Food Supplies Department of the Punjab Government is the one who came up with the idea for the Anaaj Kharid Portal. In preparation for the Kharif Crop of 2021-2022, the Chief Minister of Punjab, Captain Amarinder Singh, launched the Anaaj Kharid Portal.
The farmers and mill owners of Punjab will benefit from the use of this digital form in a variety of ways, including the verification of eligibility and the completion of the registration procedure for the approval of the license, grain procurement, and the payment of fees, amongst other things.
Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration
By providing the Anaaj Kharid Portal with the aforementioned essential information, farmers are able to register for access to the portal.
- Information on the farmer’s identity.
- Details of Cultivated Land.
- Bank Details of Farmer
The following are the ways in which one may successfully finish the registration at the portal:
- Please go to www.anaajkharid.in in order to see the official website of the Anaaj Kharid Portal.
- To register as a farmer, use the “Farmer Registration” option on the site.
- On the page where you register, the first thing you’ll need to do is choose the kind of account you want to use when you sign up.
- At this point, choose either the Aadhar number or the ID associated with the Anaaj Kharid Scheme.
- Enter the appropriate information in accordance with the choice you made in the drop-down menu.
- After that, check that all the information is correct, and finish the registration process.
Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration
In addition to farmers, proprietors of rice mills may also register on the Anaaj Kharid portal if they want to do so.
- Visit the official website of Anaaj Kharid Portal and then choose the Miller Registration option from the menu.
- On the next page, look for a tab labeled Registration and click on it.
- On the register page, you will see two options: provisional permission, and final registration. You must choose one of them.
- The next step is to begin by providing the required information and confirming your mobile number using the OTP.
- Now, please input the required information and click the “Submit” button so that we may proceed.
It is essential that you go through the instructions for each phase before beginning the registration procedure. The following instructions should be reviewed in particular:
- Submission of an Application for Provisional Permission to Construct a New Rice Mill
- Adjustments to, or improvements to, the Rice Mill’s Capacity
- Completion of New Rice Mill Registration.
- Modification to the Constitution of the Registered Rice Mill
- Submission of an Application for Allocation of a Rice Mill
Anaaj Kharid Farmer & Miller Login
After you have finished the Farmer or Miller Registration procedure, you are free to go to the Anaaj Kharid Login page.
- To log in to the portal, go to the homepage at https://anaajkharid.in and click on the Login button.
- In order to complete the login procedure, please provide your login credentials.
- Now, in order to sign in, please enter the code.
The following is the procedure that must be followed in order to recover a lost password for logging in.
- On the screen where you log in, choose the option that says “Forgot Password” to proceed.
- In the new dialogue box that has opened, enter your username as well as the mobile number that you registered with.
- If you enter the one-time password (OTP) that was sent to your registered phone number and then click the Continue button, you will be able to continue with the process of recovering your password.
Online RO Login
You are required to proceed in this manner in order to connect to the Online Release Order System successfully.
- Visit the official website and look for the Online RO Login link there.
- Next to the Login screen, provide the relevant information for your login credentials.
- To begin the sign-in procedure, choose the tab titled “Login.”
Forgot Password – Online RO Login
The recovery of the password is not difficult at all and can be done in a comfortable manner in this manner.
- On the RO login page, you will see an option marked “Forgot Password.” You are required to click on that link.
- After that, you will be prompted to provide your username before clicking the Send E-mail option.
You should soon get an email at your registered address, which will provide you with the means to recover your password for the login process in a straightforward manner.
Moong MSP Login
The procedure for logging in to Moong MSP is very similar to the procedure for logging in to Miller.
- Simply go to the Moong MSP Login section of the official Anaaj Kharid portal.
- On the subsequent login screen that will appear, enter the required login information.
- After successfully entering the captcha code, you will be able to sign in.
If you are unable to remember the password for the Moong MSP Login, you may click on the button that says “Forgot Password” and then proceed with the same procedure for recovering your password as you did with the Miller Login.
Anaaj Kharid Helpline Number
You may get in contact with the customer support staff of the Anaaj Kharid Portal if you have any questions or concerns, despite the fact that the procedures and systems at the portal are relatively easy to use.
On weekdays, between the hours of 9 am and 7 pm, the customer care center of the site is accessible to users. Users of the Anaaj Kharid portal may get in contact with the customer service staff by calling the following phone numbers: 77430-11156, 11157, 11158, or 11159.