BIMS Login 2023 Details. BIMS UTR Search, Kerala DSC Registration & Renewal. Kerala BIMS Treasury Login for DDO, Check Bill Status, Download Bill Book, TR59E Submission Details at treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/.
The Bill Information and Management System, more commonly referred to as BIMS, is an effort that has been initiated by the Government of Kerala for the purpose of maintaining treasuries. This e-invoicing system was initiated by the Finance Department with the purpose of facilitating the effective running of the treasuries.
The Drawing and Disbursing Officers are responsible for maintaining BIMS in order to keep track of a variety of activities, including contingent bills, staff salaries, and a wide variety of other financial activities.
Therefore, the Bill Information Management System (BIMS) has shown to be an effective interface, primarily for the management of bills within the system. This page will provide an in-depth explanation of the BIMS features, as well as instructions on how to register for and log into BIMS.
BIMS DDO Registration/ Renewal
You will not be able to use the BIMS portal if you have a valid DDO. You will need to finish the procedure of registering with the DDO or renewing your registration in order to do so. The procedures for BIMS DDO Registration and Renewal are outlined below for your convenience.
- You should begin by going online to the following website: bims.treasury.kerala.gov.in. This is the very first thing that you need to perform.
- At this point, you will need to select the “DSR Registration/ Renewal” option and click it. You shouldn’t have any trouble locating it as it will be shown to you in a prominent manner in the middle of the screen and coloured red.
- After that, a pop-up box will appear, and in it, you will be required to enter your DDO code in addition to your PEN.
- To continue with the registration procedure, select the Next option from the drop-down menu, and then carefully adhere to the on-screen instructions.
BIMS Login 2023
In order to successfully log in to BIMS, you will need to follow the steps that are listed below:
- To log in, you will need to visit the official website, which can be accessed by following the link https://bims.treasury.kerala.gov.in/. This is the only way to access the login page.
- You will then be taken to a screen where you will be required to enter your username, which is going to be a 10-digit DDO code.
- The next step is to input the correct password.
- Now choose your part from the available options in the next section’s dropdown menu.
- Following this, you will be prompted to enter the captcha code that has been presented to you on the screen.
- Following the completion of each of these steps, you will be required to select the login option.
You have the option to reset your password in the event that you have lost or forgotten it. However, in order to accomplish this, you will be required to submit a request to the Sub-treasury officer.
Adding Account in TSB BIMS Portal
If you would want to add your account to the TSB BIMS Portal, the actions that you need to do are outlined below for your convenience.
- Please go to the BIMS Portal.
- Now, in order to access your BIMS portal, enter your DDO together with your password.
- After you have logged into your profile, select the tab titled TSB, and then select the tab titled “add a TSB account” from the submenu that appears.
- In this section, you will need to enter the necessary details such as the account name, the account number, the account types, and anything else that may come up.
- To finish the procedure, all that’s left to do is select the “Submit” option at the bottom of the page.
The BIMS provides its users with a broad variety of useful functions. The following is a list of some of the most important aspects of the BIMS.
- It is helpful in the process of generating contingent bills.
- It provides a view of the bill book in addition to the current state of the bill.
- In addition to that, it provides an overview of the expense report that the Drawing and Expenditure Officers put together. However, in order to view this, you will first need to log in.
- Through the use of this gateway, the TR 59E can be completed online.
- The DDOs will only give their approval for the TR 59E if it is submitted through this portal.
- In the BIMS contingent bills, there are no POC.
- This site is helpful for integrating the State Budget, as well as for keeping records of expenditures and revenues.
- BIMS gives users the option to conduct the procedure of allotting contingent bills without using paper.
Users can call the BIMS helpdesk for assistance with a variety of issues, including resetting their passwords and other issues. Here are two different ways in which you can communicate with the administrators of BIMS.
You may speak with a representative of this organization by dialling their number, which is 0471 2328471. Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns, you can write an email to the authorities at the following address: [email protected].