cbseit.in CBSE Training Portal Registration 2023, CBSE Training Portal Login, CBSE Training Portal Certificate Download.
The Central Board of School Education plans to implement a significant number of reforms in order to enhance the existing educational system. As a direct consequence of this, CBSE has introduced the CBSE Training Portal for Teachers.
The Central Board of School Education has recently introduced the CBSE Training Portal in order to provide virtual training opportunities for faculty and staff members. Teachers will have access to a wide variety of resources, including seminars specifically designed for them, teaching webinars, teaching courses, training certifications, and many more, through the CBSE Training Portal.
You will need to register yourself on the portal in order to take part in the CBSE Training that is being provided through the CBSE Training Portal. The teachers have the option of registering themselves as individuals or registering on behalf of their respective school administrations.
How to Register For CBSE Training Portal Program?
You are required to register before you can participate in the capacity-building programmes or teaching training that are being provided by the CBSE Training Portal. By following the straightforward directions that are provided on this page, you will have no trouble completing the registration process.
- To begin, navigate to cbseit.in, which is the address of the CBSE Training Portal.
- After that, look for the link to the online registration.
- Simply follow the link provided, then choose whether you would like to take a free online session or a paid CBP.
- After that, choose the place and subject you want to talk about.
- After that, you will need to click on the link for registration that is provided in the same row as your chosen course.
- Now is the time to put in your information and finish the registration process.
How to Login to CBSE Training Portal?
Only individuals who have previously registered will be able to access the CBSE Training Portal Login page. If you have already finished the registration process, then you can use the details that are provided below to log in to the CBSE Training Portal. However, if you haven’t registered for the CBSE Training Portal yet, then you need to finish the registration procedure.
The following are the instructions on how to log in to the CBSE Training Portal:
- Launch the CBSE Training Portal by using the direct link provided on this page or by going directly to the portal.
- The next step is to select the “login as” option found in the main menu.
- The next step is to use the dropdown menu to locate and select the appropriate login option.
- Now, input your user id and password into the appropriate boxes.
- When you’ve entered the security code and clicked “Login,” you’ll be able to access your account.
How to Recover CBSE Training Portal Password?
Have you forgotten the password for the CBSE Training Portal? Don’t worry, we’ve got a way to fix this problem. You will be able to recover the password for the CBSE Training Portal online in less than two minutes.
- To begin, head on over to the area for logging in.
- After that, select the Forget Password link from the menu.
- Now, enter the email address or phone number that you used to register.
- After entering the security pin, click the submit button.
- After that, an OTP or a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
- After that, choose a new password for yourself, and then click the submit button.
How to Attend CBSE Training at CBSE Training Portal?
You are required to log in with your login details in order to attend the CBSE Training that is being offered on the training portal. If you would want to Join the Training at the CBSE Training Portal, you can do so by following the Detailed Instructions Given Below.
- Launch the CBSE Training Portal in your web browser.
- Then, under the menu bar, navigate to the area titled “about training.”
- After that, select the option that says “Today’s training programme.”
- After that, choose the place and subject that interest you.
- After that, enter your information and attend the training that’s been provided.
How to Download CBSE Training Portal Certificate PDF Online?
Teachers who have successfully completed the training programme offered through the CBSE Training Portal will receive a certificate of completion from CBSE officials. You will need to complete the processes outlined on this page in order to get your CBSE Training Certificate.
- The first thing you should do is go to the homepage of the CBSE Training Portal.
- After that, look for the link that says “Download e-certificate.”
- Now, follow this link and choose the option that works best for you in the drop-down menu that appears.
- After that, enter your data into the login screen.
- Then you should download the certificate by clicking on the link that says “Download e Certificate.”
|Attend Training||Visit here|
|Download Certificate||Click here|