Hamraaz Personal Login and Registration – The Hamraaz application is developed specifically for the army professionals of India in order to make the process of their financial detailing considerably simpler and more pleasant for them. The application is typically made accessible to users in the form of a website, from which they are able to obtain the necessary information at any time and as it may be required.
What is Hamraaz?
Hamraaz is a platform that was built specifically for professionals in the Indian army. The army pros are able to obtain information regarding their appointment, advancement, and even payouts by utilizing this specific program. Through the use of the platform, the individuals can also get their payslips in addition to their Form 16 documents.
Both a website and a mobile application are presented for users to interact with the Hamraaz platform. However, the program cannot be downloaded from the Google Play store at this time. Consequently, it is necessary for users to obtain it from the official Hamraaz website.
In this section, we will be discussing how to log in to Hamraaz using their website.
Hamraaz Sign Up – Registration
In order to become a member of Hamraaz, it is necessary for you to satisfy the following registration requirements:
You should be in the Indian army.
You are required to have a PAN card that is still active.
Your phone number needs to be included on your PAN card in order for it to be validated.
In addition to this, you need to have the appropriate information regarding your employment and position.
After ensuring that you meet the requirements outlined above, you will be able to register for Hamraaz by going to their website and following the processes that are outlined here:
- Navigate to the Hamraaz organization’s main website by clicking on the following link: https://hamraazmp8.gov.in/.
- At this point, you should navigate to the homepage and select the Signup option.
- On the screen where you sign up, enter the number of your PAN card in capital letters.
- After that, you will need to enter the captcha code and click submit.
If you are a legitimate user, you will be required to continue with the next stages, which include providing your information and registering for an account on the website.
After you have completed the registration process on the website and have received your login credentials, you will be able to access your Hamraaz Website whenever it is most convenient for you to do so.
Now, in addition to the Personal Login, the website also supports the Admin Login, which is another name for the Administrator Login. The Admin Login can only be used for administrative purposes, whilst the Personal Login can only be used by individual users. As a result, we will discuss the Personal Login in this section.
- Go to the official website, which can be found at hamraazmp8.gov.in, and select Personal Login from the drop-down menu on the homepage.
- On the Login screen, you will need to enter your username in all capital characters as well as your password.
- Now, in order to log in, you need to input the captcha code that is displayed on the screen and submit your details.
After you have successfully logged onto the Hamraaz website, you will be able to view all of the relevant information, including your payslips as well as other available choices.
Forgot Password – Hamraaz Login
If for any reason you have neglected to write down the password for your Hamraaz Login account, you can quickly retrieve it by using the “Forgot Password” option that is made available on the website itself.
- You will find the option to “Forget Password” on the page that is dedicated to your Hamraaz login.
- When you select “Forgot Password,” you will be taken to the subsequent page in the process.
- You are required to type your PAN card number using all capital letters on the screen that asks you to reset your password.
- The next step in the process of recovering a lost password involves entering a captcha code that is presented on the screen and then selecting the submit button.
The Hamraaz platform has been launched by the government of India with the intention of making life easier for those serving in the Indian armed forces.
The right candidates can get enrolled on the platform and continue to take use of the services including checking payments, calculating salary amounts, and downloading other documents if they follow the processes that have been outlined above.
Users also have the option of downloading the Hamraaz programme directly from the company’s main website, which makes moving around a lot simpler.