iHRMS Portal Punjab, iHRMS Employee Login, Punjab iHRMS Portal Login & Salary Slip – The objective of the Finance Department of the Punjab Government in developing the iHRMS Portal was to provide government workers in the state with more visibility into the state’s financial situation. The portal provides its users with a variety of perks, one of the most significant of which is the ability to examine their own individual payslips. The site also provides its users with access to a broad range of other facilities and services.
Earlier versions of the site went by the acronym EHRMS, which is an abbreviation for “Electronic Human Resource Management System.” However, recently, the name of the portal has been changed; it is now known as iHRMS, which is an acronym for Integrated Human Resource Management System.
iHRMS Punjab – An Overview
The iHRMS Punjab Portal is only available to those working for the government of Punjab, although it does provide its users with a broad variety of useful features.
- Users are able to verify and also obtain downloadable versions of their own Salary Slips.
- The site also provides employees with the ability to submit leave requests and, at a later time, verify the status of their submitted leave requests.
- The portal also provides access to a variety of other types of information, including personnel data, tax deductions, and insurance policies.
In addition, the iHRMS Punjab Portal provides its customers with services that are relevant to employees as well as those that are related to departments. The portal provides the facilities of leave application, salary slip download, and other facilities to the employees, and it also provides the facilities of recruitment, data entry, update options, and other services for various departments under the Punjab Government. In addition, the portal provides employees with other facilities.
iHRMS Employee Code
To begin the iHRMS Punjab Login process, you will first need to get your Employee Code from the site. You may easily get your employee code by following this straightforward procedure.
- Simply use your computer browser to the address https://hrms.punjab.gov.in/ to access the iHRMS Punjab official website.
- You will find the option to Get Employee Code in the upper right-hand corner of the box that says “Login.”
- When you choose the one that allows you to get the employee code, you will be sent to a new page.
- In the new window, click the dropdown menu labeled “State” and choose your state.
- The next step is to input your date of birth using the format that has been provided.
- In the text box, enter the mobile phone number that is associated with your employment.
- In the last step, you will need to input the provided code and then click the Fetch Employee Code button.
You should make use of the employee code, which you are required to keep confidential in order to log in to iHRMS Punjab.
iHRMS Punjab Login
You will need to go through the iHRMS Punjab Login process in order to make use of the many services and facilities that are available via the iHRMS Portal.
- If you go to the official website for the iHRMS Punjab Portal, you will see that the login box is right there on the homepage itself.
- In this section, your employment code will serve as your user id, and you will then be prompted to provide a password.
- To access your profile, enter the captcha code that is shown and then click the Login button.
After you have successfully signed in to your iHRMS profile, you will be able to do a variety of tasks, including obtaining your salary slip, applying for leave, making a tax declaration, and a lot more.
Forgot Password – iHRMS Punjab Login
When a user forgets their password, iHRMS provides them with the opportunity to recover it, much as many other login sites do.
- You will see a link titled “Forgot Password” on the iHRMS Punjab Login page, and you will need to click on that tab to proceed.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to choose both your State and your Department from the corresponding dropdown menus.
- After that, you will need to input your employee code and then click on the Search button in order to continue with the process of retrieving your password.
Your new password for the iHRMS Punjab Login will be sent to the cellphone number that you registered with iHRMS Punjab.
iHRMS Punjab Helpline Number
While you are using the iHRMS Portal for a variety of purposes, you may find that you sometimes want assistance with technical matters or have questions about certain aspects. You may submit a question about this matter by logging into your profile and going to the “My Services” section of the menu.
You may also send an email with your question or concern directly to [email protected], in addition to this option.
The iHRMS Portal also collaborates with knowledgeable customer service representatives, all of whom may be reached by dialing the following phone lines to speak with them directly:
- Call – 0172-2663812/ 3/ 4
- Call – 0172-2663812/ 3/ 4
If you want to speak with a member of the customer service team by phone, it is imperative that you call during working hours, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., on weekdays.