Kalia Yojana Online Application, Kalia Scheme Make Corrections, New List, Kalia Yojana Payment Status & Beneficiary List at kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in.
The most awaited New Kalia Yojana 2022 Payment Installment has finally been released. In addition, individuals will not have any issues when using this guide to check the status of their payments, the status of their grievance application forms, or anything else.
Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the honorable Chief Minister of Orrisa, is the one who came up with the idea for the KALIA Yojana. KALIA is an acronym that stands for the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and income Augmentation program. The provision of monetary rewards that will be of assistance to croppers, farmer’s cultivators, landless agricultural workers, and other individuals were the primary objective of this plan.
The intention of KALIA is to provide farmers with various resources and support so that they may get aid in enhancing the agricultural sector of the state. This month will mark the third and last payment that the government would distribute to the more than 40 lakh bank accounts of beneficiary recipients. It will be valued at 5000 Indian Rupees.
Kalia Yojana 2022 – Payment Status, Apply Online
|Yojana Name||KALIA Scheme Payment Status|
|KALIA Scheme Full Form||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation|
|Level of Scheme||State-level|
|Initiated By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.|
|Beneficiary||Farmers and Landless Laborers of the State of Odisha|
|Amount||₹10,000/- to ₹50,000/-|
The primary objective of the program is to assist farmers in escaping the cycle of debt and to provide them with financial assistance. Farmers, cultivators, croppers, and landless farm workers are all eligible to receive financial aid from the government under this program. The funds will be sent directly into the recipient’s bank accounts via a process known as direct benefit transfer.
The Kalia Yojana was initiated by the government of Odisha with the intention of assisting any and all farmers operating inside the state of Odisha. The farmers were given access to a variety of advantages, including a financial incentive in the amount of 5000 rupees, as a result of the execution of the plan.
Eligibility for Kalia Yojana 2022
According to the notification that was sent by the authorities, everyone who resides in Orrisa and is either landless or a small or marginal farmer is qualified to get aid from the DBT program run by Kalia Yojana. Aside from this particular need, there are a number of other requirements and criteria that must be satisfied. Let’s have a look at what eligibility an individual needs to be eligible for the KALIA Yojana –
- The farmer has to be a local of Orrisa. Anyone who resides in a different state is ineligible to participate.
- The farmers need to have a ration card that is still active.
- There should be no other sources of income for a farmer or his family other than farming.
- A farmer or his family members should not be employed by the government.
- The farmer and his wife shouldn’t now be getting any retirement benefits.
- If the farmer pays taxes or is a member of parliament or the legislature of a state, he will not be eligible for the plan.
- It is not desirable for the farmer to be a big or medium-sized farmer who owns the land.
- The farmer must have a functional bank account.
Kalia Yojana 2022 Important Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Proof of Address
- Bank account information
- Details Regarding Residential Addresses
- Mobile Number
Benefits of KALIA Yojana
Within the framework of this KALIA Yojana, several advantages are made available to the farmer. The following is a list that discusses the numerous benefits of participating in the KALIA Yojana program.
- Under the terms of this scheme, each family that operates a small farm or is landless is entitled to receive 5,000 Indian Rupees (INR) in their individual bank accounts.
- The farmer’s family will be entitled to receive a cash balance of 25,000 Indian Rupees (INR) in their separate accounts at the end of each fiscal year.
- Within the framework of this plan, support will be made available to the farmers who lack access to land.
- The funds that are provided to farmers as part of the KALIA Scheme may be used to buy agricultural supplies such as fertilizer, insecticides, and seeds.
- Any farmer engaged in raising farming or any other such farming that comprises mushroom farming, beekeeping, goat, duck, or chicken farming would be entitled to receive financial assistance in the amount of 1,250 INR sent into their individual bank accounts.
- Every agricultural family that is economically challenged is entitled to receive a yearly support payment of 10,000 INR.
- A personal accident insurance plan with a value of two hundred thousand Indian rupees (INR) will be provided for a cost of twelve rupees, with the government contributing fifty percent of the total cost.
- Small and marginal landless farmers may get a loan of up to 50,000 with zero percent interest.
Kalia Yojana Online Application Process 2022
All those farmers who lie in the eligibility criteria of the scheme may use the below-given steps to submit the Kalia Yojana Online Application –
- To begin, you are required to go to the Kalia Yojana’s Official Website at kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. After that, the website’s main page will load in your browser.
- You need to make sure that there is an “Apply Online” option available in the menu on the homepage of the website. When you click this, a new page will load in the window in front of you.
- On this screen, you will first need to input your Aadhaar number, and then you will need to choose the Show option in the menu that appears.
- The application form will load up on the screen of your smartphone and appear in front of you at this time. You must fill out the fields below with the appropriate information.
- Now, attach the necessary files to your application, and when you’re done, click the “Submit” option to send in your application.
Steps to check the KALIA Beneficiary Application Status Online
Detailed instructions on how to quickly check the Application Status for the KALIA Yojana Online are provided in the following lines.
- To get started, you will need to go to the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation website, which is the organization’s official website.
- When you first go to the website, you will be sent to the homepage automatically.
- Next, choose the Online grievance application form from the available options.
- Please be patient while the page loads.
- On the current page, locate the option to track your application and click on it. This option is located just below the page.
- Provide your issued token number.
- After you press enter, the status of your application will be shown on the screen.
Instructions to track the KALIA Yojana Grievance status online
- To check the progress of your grievance online, please follow the procedures described below:
- Visit kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in, which is the official KALIA Scheme website.
- You should now be brought to the homepage of the website.
- Select the “Online Grievance Application Form” option from the drop-down menu.
- Proceed to the option that allows you to follow the grievance’s status.
- Now, you will need to input the number that is printed on your Aadhar card.
- When you press enter, the information will be shown to you.
KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List District & Village Wise
If you would like to check the KALIA Yojana List, then you will need to follow the simple procedures that are outlined in the following paragraphs.
- To begin, you will need to go to the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Government of Odisha website so that you may get more information about the program. After that, the homepage will immediately load for you and be displayed in front of you.
- You must choose “Beneficiary List” from the navigation bar on the homepage of the website. When you click it, a fresh page will load in its place in front of you.
- You will be prompted to choose the name of the district that you reside in on the next page. In the next phase, you will be asked to choose your block or ULB and then your GP.
- After you have finished entering the information into each of the respective fields, you will then click on “View List,” at which point the PDF of the beneficiary list will open up in front of you.
- Click the PDF Link after entering the CAPTCHA code shown on the page.
- After doing so, select the “Submit” button to launch the PDF file containing information regarding all of the candidates.
- Following that, the most recent version of the KALIA Yojana List will load up and appear in front of you.
Complete Kalia Yojana KYC
- Go to the Kalia Yojana KYC’s main page.
- Follow the prompts to Finish Your e-KYC on the website’s landing page.
- Using the box provided, please enter your valid Aadhaar number. In case your Aadhaar number is inaccurate or not yours, your application may be refused.
- If your Aadhaar is incorrect or your cell number is not seeded, make required modifications at any Aadhaar enrollment center and access the site using your e-Aadhaar data.
- After receiving the OTP on your registered phone, please enter it here.
- The next step requires you to visit the Verify page.
Due to the fact that most farmers in our nation are dissatisfied with their income, the Kalia program was created primarily to aid farmers in the state of Odisha. Also, even if they make a lot of money, it might not be enough to meet their needs and wants and pay for their kids’ education. As a result, the Kalia program will allow all farmers to get the medical care they need, start businesses, send their kids to college, or do anything else their hearts want.