KBC Registration 2022 – The users who are interested in getting registered for the upcoming season of KBC 14 do not have to wait any longer as the SONY channel has started the online registration officially for KBC Season 14.
If you have been waiting a significant amount of time for the registration, you can read this article in order to gain an understanding of the many different important points. In this section, you will obtain information on the process in its entirety, such as how to successfully register for the KBC.
There is no need to provide an introduction for the mega show “Kaun Banega Crorepati,” which is hosted by the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan. The followers of this show eagerly anticipate the return of the show each year, both so that they can watch it on television and so that they can take part in it.
KBC Registration 2022
The game show Kaun Banega Crorepati, better known simply as KBC due to its widespread popularity, will soon begin airing once more on the television channel SonyLiv. Even though the COVID pandemic was in full swing, the show went ahead and produced its 13th season last year, keeping all of the safety precautions that were advertised in order to prevent the further spread of infection. The entirety of the cast and crew are geared up and ready to launch the 14th season this year.
The show has, as of this moment, not yet provided any specific details regarding when the show will start its telecast or anything else along those lines. For those of you who are interested in participating in KBC 14, this article will provide you with information regarding registration as well as other pertinent information.
KBC Registration Eligibility 2022
You will need to register first if you want to take part in the KBC14, and as part of that process, you will need to determine whether or not you meet their eligibility requirements. The following is a list of the criteria that must be met in order for you to be eligible.
- You need to be at least 18 years old or older on the day that you register in order to participate.
You must be an Indian citizen.
- You shouldn’t have any sort of criminal record, and there shouldn’t be any allegations like that levelled against you.
- At the time of registration, you shouldn’t be suffering from any kind of illness, whether it be mental or physical.
When you register for the show, you are required to meet a number of requirements, some of which are as simple as the ones listed here.
KBC Registration Date 2022
The show or the channel has not yet provided any specific date for when the show will be broadcast on television or when the registration process will begin. However, the official website has announced that registration will likely begin in the near future.
It is now official that the KBC registration process will begin in the second week of April 2022, which is approximately one month earlier than the registration dates for the previous year. This is an improvement over the previous year’s registration dates.
It should be noted that users will be required to respond to a total of 10 questions as part of the KBC Registration process. The users will be required to respond to the questions using one of the available methods.
It has been determined that the first question will be broadcast on the 9th of April 2022, while the final question will be broadcast on the 18th of April 2022. From the time the question is posed at 9:00 pm until it is due the following day at 8:59:59 pm, the users will have 24 hours to respond to each question.
In the previous year, the registration for taking part in KBC13 began on May 10th of that year. Therefore, it was hypothesised that the registration process for this year might also begin on May 9 of 2022. However, these are just estimations, and the definitive date will soon be announced by the show itself via advertisements that will air on television or on the website that is officially associated with the show.
|Official Registration Start Date||9th April 2022|
|Last Date for KBC Registration 2022||18th April 2022|
How To Do KBC Registration 2022?
Online registration is the only method that will be accepted for the KBC 2022 competition. You are unable to make use of any offline options because there are none available. You are required to register in one of three different ways: with the assistance of the SONY Liv application; via SMS; or via IVR.
No matter which method you choose to use, there will be no cost associated with the registration process. The following is a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the process of registering using any one of the three available options.
Registration through SONY Liv App
The initial step is to download the SONY Liv application and complete the registration process there. This application can be downloaded from the Google Play store and installed on your android-based smartphone device. Additionally, the application can be downloaded directly from the store for users of Apple products. You must be patient and wait for the registration commercials to begin airing on television before you can access the registration questions; these commercials are the only place where they will be broadcast. This is an essential point that you must understand. In order to register, please follow these steps.
- First things first: download and install the SONY Liv app onto your mobile device.
- Now, provide the correct information for both your email address and your phone number on the application.
- The following step requires you to select your age, and then after that, your gender.
- Please begin by describing your educational background, followed by your current line of work.
- Now, select your zone by picking it from the provided list of states.
- Finally, provide the response in the form of an A, B, C, or D to the question that was posed in the KBC advertisement that will be shown on the television shortly.
- A notification will appear on your screen to let you know that you have successfully completed the quiz once you have given accurate responses to all of the questions.
Registration through SMS
Getting registered through the option of sending an SMS message is the next easiest method after that. Please be aware that in order to register via SMS, only customers with subscriptions to the services offered by BSNL, Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, and IDEA can do so. You will be charged Rs. 3 for each individual text message. Follow these instructions to successfully register using text messages.
- First, pay close attention to the question that is posed in the KBC registration commercial that is broadcast on television.
- In the text field of your mobile phone’s SMS client, type KBC followed by a space, then A/B/C/D, then your age in completed years, and finally your gender. Therefore, if you are a woman who is 20 years old and you believe that the answer to the question that was asked is A, then the SMS body that you should use is KBC A 20 F.
- Now send a text message to the number 509093 using your mobile device.
- In the near future, you should receive a message confirming whether or not your answer was correct.
Registration through IVR
Since the year 2000, viewers have been able to register for KBC using the final method, which is both the method that has been in use the longest and the method that is most frequently used. Just follow the on-screen prompts to complete your registration using IVR.
- The first thing you need to do is dial the number 50525252 from your mobile device. Keep in mind that the rate of this call is Rs. 6 per minute, and you will be charged for it.
- Select the correct answer to the registration question displayed on the TV by pressing a number from 1 to 4 (A 1, B 2, C 3, D 4).
- Respond similarly to the questions that will be posed by the IVR, such as language and age.
- When you have finished answering all of the questions in the correct way, you will then be given the opportunity to hear a thank you and confirmation note.
KBC Selection Process 2022
It is not sufficient to merely respond to the registration question in order to complete the process. There are thousands upon thousands of people signing up to participate in the competition to sit in the hot seat. As a result, the show adheres to a rigorous structure for the selection process in order to choose only those contestants who are truly worthy of winning. The following outlines the steps that are taken during the selection process for the show.
- The very first thing that you need to do is register, and you can do that by following the steps outlined in the section that was just above this one.
- The following process is called confirmation, and it consists of a phone call in which you will be asked three questions. You will receive a call for this step. Only those who give accurate responses to these questions will be allowed to move on to the next stage.
- The last step is to respond to the call for an audition.
- You are required to present yourself for the audition at one of the centres that has been set up in either your metro city or in any other metro city that is close by.
- If you were successful during the audition phase, you will need to present your documentation so that it can be checked.
- The following step requires you to take a test that will primarily consist of multiple-choice questions.
- After you have demonstrated that you are capable of performing well on the test, you will be required to participate in a series of personal interviews.
- In the end, you’ll make it to the chairs for Fastest Finger First in the Mumbai studio, where you’ll have to answer a question faster than the other nine competitors in order to move on to the next round.
- At long last, you make your way to the game host, Amitabh Bachchan, and take your place in the hot seat to begin play.
List of Documents Required for KBC Registration
There are a few essential pieces of documentation you’ll need to present when registering for KBC 14 to ensure your eligibility to play in the game. The following is a list of the documents that you are required to have readily available for verification.
- The Permanent Account Number (PAN) card is the very first document that must be presented. This document must be submitted because the team will use it to cross-check the details of your bank account and other information necessary for the payment procedure in the event that you win the cash amount.
- The next important document is the proof of address, which is required to demonstrate that you are a citizen of India. You can demonstrate your identity by presenting documents such as your driver’s licence, passport, or Aadhar card for this purpose.
- Your educational certificate is the following piece of documentation that you are required to provide in order to provide information about your educational qualification.
You are only allowed entry into the next round of the selection process, which is the quiz test, after the verification of these documents has been completed and passed successfully.