MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023, Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard and Jail Warder Exam Date, MP ESB Forest Guard Selection Process, Paper Pattern, and Exam Scheme at esb.mp.gov.in.
The Employees Selection Board, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh is going to conduct a written examination for the post of Forest Guard and Jail Warder. The candidates who have submitted a valid online application form will be invited to take part in the selection process.
The aspirants will get their MP Forest Guard Admit Card published on the official web portal of the board. Candidates will need their online application details to access the document. The commission has tentatively scheduled the examination on 11 May 2023.
As per the official vacancy notification, the candidates will be able to download the admit card at least 8-10 days prior to the date of the examination. We will also provide a direct link to download the document from the official website.
MP Forest Guard Admit Card 2023
|Name of Selection Board||Employees Selection Board, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Department Name||State Forest Department & Prison Department|
|Exam Date||11 May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||to be released|
In January 2023, the MPESB issued an advertisement for online applications from qualified individuals who were interested in applying for the positions of Forest Guard and Field Guard in the State Forest Department as well as Jail Prahari in the Prison Department.
There were a total of 2112 job vacancies, 1772 of which were listed as Forest Guard jobs, 140 as Field Guard jobs, and 200 as Jail Prahari jobs. Those who met the requirements could submit their applications online between January 20 and February 3, 2023.
MP Forest Guard Selection Process, Paper Pattern
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the three-phased selection process. The applicants will have to pass all phases of the selection process to be eligible to get appointed as one of the above-mentioned posts.
- Written Examination
- Physical Tests
- Document Verification
Paper Pattern for MP Forest Guard, Jail Warder, & Field Guard
- All questions will be multiple choice type in the examination.
- The candidates will get 02 hours to solve the question paper.
- There will be 100 questions in the test.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get one mark.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi and English.
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 marks|
Steps to download MP ESB Admit Card for Forest Guard, Jail Warder
If you are willing to participate in the selection process then you will need MP Forest Guard Admit Card for sure. Applicants may follow these simple steps to download their admit card from the website of the commission.
Also, check the documents for any mistakes or errors and report them to the board officials as soon as possible. After that, the board officials will resolve the issue and release a new rectified version of the document.
- Initially, you’ll need to launch a web browser on your device.
- Check out the homepage for the latest news and other updates.
- To obtain your admit card for the positions of Prison Warder, Field Guard, or Forest Guard, click on the link provided.
- In order to log in, you will need to use the application number and your date of birth.
- Check that the information is correct, and then click the “submit” button.
- The last step is to download and then print out your admission ticket for future use.
Important Links for MP Forest Guard, Jail Warder, Field Guard Admit Card
- Official Web Portal – esb.mp.gov.in
- Get MP ESB Forest Guard Admit Card – Download Here