RCH Portal Login, Registration, Pregnant Women Registration, RCH Portal Children Registration, and RCH Portal Complaint Submission are discussed in this article.
The RCH Portal is an initiative that has been done by the Government of India to monitor and take care of pregnant women as well as newborns in the nation in an effort to lower the mortality rate of these populations. The pregnant women and children who have registered themselves on the site will be subjected to a more detailed investigation by the authorities via the use of the portal. The goal is to provide a comprehensive service not only to the mothers who are going through the process of giving birth but also to the newborn children who will be joining their families.
Since all nations’ futures rest with their children, it is everyone’s duty to ensure that all children are nurtured and developed properly. In this context, the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare came up with the ingenious concept of launching the RCH Portal, which is an online resource for maternal and child health information.
The RCH Portal‘s primary purpose is to monitor a woman’s reproductive health during her whole pregnancy, from the moment she conceives a child to the moment she gives birth, and beyond. Within the scope of this discussion, the Reproductive and Child Health portal, sometimes referred to simply as RCH, is renowned for providing a variety of advantages to enrolled individuals.
- The site keeps track of the many different health programs that are being carried out around the nation.
- Maintains a database of women for pre-natal, post-natal, and vaccination tracking.
- Finds people who are at high risk and monitors how their health is doing while they are identified as such.
- Helps direct health care providers in the process of immunizing infants.
- Plan for the improvement of health care throughout the nation.
Also Check –
Users are required to first complete the registration process on the RCH Portal before beginning. There are two distinct approaches that may be used while registering for the program. The first one is intended for women during pregnancy, while the second one is meant for children.
RCH Pregnant Woman Registration
- Go to the official website, which can be found at https://rch.nhm.gov.in/, and choose Self Registration from the menu.
- Pregnant women should register by clicking the New Registration link on the left.
- Please ensure that the form on the registration page is completed with all of the information that is requested.
- Using the OTP, verify that your mobile phone number is correct, and then save the information.
RCH Child Registration
- To access the registration page, go to the official RCH website and look for the link entitled “Self Registration.”
- Proceed to the right side of the website and look for the section called “Child Registration.”
- Choose the “New Registration” option, and then begin filling out the form with your personal information.
- After entering your mobile number, you will be prompted to validate it using an OTP before eventually saving your information.
RCH Registration Status
After you have completed the registration form in its entirety, you will be able to check the Registration Status on a regular basis. The registration procedure for pregnant women and the registration procedure for children are the same.
- Proceed to the Pregnant Woman or Child section when you reach the Self Registration page of the RCH portal.
- To access the Status Check page, inside the chosen section, go to the Registration Status tab and click on it.
- Please begin by selecting your state from the selection that has been provided here.
- The next step is to enter your registered phone number in order to get an OTP.
- After entering the OTP and the Captcha, you will be able to check the progress of your registration by clicking on the Search tab.
RCH Data Entry Login
The procedure for RCH Data Entry Login may be found here.
- On the homepage of the RCH Portal, located at https://rch.nhm.gov.in/, you will see an option labeled “Data Entry.” Click on that tab.
- You will be sent to the Data Entry Login screen, where you will first be required to pick the state in which you now reside.
- Now, enter your login for RCH together with the right password that you specified before.
- Enter the picture code that was provided, and then click the Login button.
RCH Health Record
You may easily access your Health Record via the RCH Portal if you are a registered member.
- When you are on the homepage of the RCH Portal, choose the option titled Know Your Health Record.
- Choose your RCH ID No or MCTS ID No from the drop-down menu that appears on the tab that’s been brought up.
- In the following field, enter the ID number that corresponds to the option that you have chosen.
- Now, in the next box, retype the text that is shown to you and click on the OTP button.
- Simply enter the one-time password (OTP) that appears on your registered number, and you will be able to access the information included in your Health Record.
If an RCH member has a problem or complaint, they may submit a ticket using the site.
- On the homepage of the RCH Portal, you will see an option marked “Raise Ticket.” Clicking on that item is required.
- You will have to choose the Raise a Ticket option that is located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and then click on it.
- Fill out the formalities of submitting your problem by entering your RCH-registered cellphone number on the next page.
When you have a problem with anything and submit a ticket about it, you should receive a response very quickly with a solution to your problem. But in addition to going through the motions of creating a complaint, you may also send an email to the official helpdesk of the RCH portal with your concerns at the following address: [email protected].