RU PGCET 2022-23: Registration, Important Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and Results to be discussed in this article.
Rayalaseema University may be found in the Kurnool area of Andhra Pradesh, which is home to the RU PGCET 2022 exam. It was founded in the year 2008. The RU provides access to a number of PG courses. To be eligible for admission to these programs, candidates must first get a passing score on the RU PGCET 2022. The RU PGCET 2022 is the entrance test required for admission at the state level in RU.
The abbreviation for the Rayalaseema University Post Graduation Common Entrance Test is RU PGCET. This page discusses RU PGCET 2022 in extensive detail. We have provided the information that you need, including RU PGCET 2022: Registration, Important Dates, Syllabus, Results, and more. Continue reading by scrolling down the page.
RUPGCET 2022 Application Form
|Name of University||Rayalseema University|
|Test Name||Rayalaseema University Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (RU PGCET)|
|Online Application Form Date||October 2022|
Before submitting an application for RUPGCET 2022, applicants are responsible for ensuring that they meet all of the qualifying requirements. The following is a list of everything you need to know about registering for the RUPGCET in 2022:
- The only acceptable method for submitting the application form is through the internet platform.
- It is anticipated that the application form will be made available around the second week of October 2022.
- The university’s official website is where interested parties may submit their applications to take the test.
- Careful consideration must be given to the completion of each section of the application form.
- In addition, applicants are required to supply a scanned copy of both their signature and picture.
- Candidates are required to make payment of the application fee after they have completed filling out the form with all of the required information.
- Fill out the registration form, and be sure to print off a copy of it for your records.
RUPGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before enrolling for the Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2022, applicants should make sure they meet the requirements outlined in the RUPGCET 2022 eligibility criteria. In the event that any applicants are discovered to be ineligible, they will not be permitted to take part in the examination. Check your qualifications against the list that follows:
- A passing score of at least forty percent in the relevant subject area on the required qualifying degree test is required of the applicant.
- Only for the courses in which admission is determined based on the degree as a whole is an aggregate percentage of marks in the group topics of at least 40% marks necessary to be submitted for consideration.
- If a candidate has a B.Ed. or BEIEd degree, they need at least 50% of the possible points, and if they have a UG or PG degree, they need 45% of the possible points in each course. Only then will they be eligible for admission to the M.Ed. program.
- For applicants in SC and ST categories, earning a passing grade is sufficient to get admission to any program.
- B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. graduates with a mark of at least 55% are qualified to apply for admission into the M.P.Ed. program.
RUPGCET 2022 Admit Card
The RUPGCET 2022 Admit Card will be made available to download in an online format by Rayalaseema University. The following is a list of additional information on the Hall Ticket:
- Applicants may get their admit cards by downloading them from the official website.
- A week before the test, the admit card will be made available to candidates.
- After downloading the hall ticket, it is important to double verify that all of the information shown on the admit card is accurate.
- Get in touch with the relevant official authorities as soon as possible if any inconsistencies are discovered.
Candidates are required to bring the RUPGCET admission ticket into the testing room with them at all times; if they forget to do so, they will not be permitted to take the examination.
RUPGCET 2022 Result
The RUPGCET 2022 Result will be made available to the public by Rayalaseema University during the last week of November 2022. See the following for further information:
- The outcome will be communicated to participants using the online platform.
- Candidates may get the scorecard for the RU-PG-CET on the official website of the university and download it there.
- Candidates who meet the requirements will get an invitation to participate in the counselling round.
- The result of the Rayalaseema University Common Entrance Test includes a variety of information, including the candidate’s name and the marks that were earned, among other things.
The RUPGCET 2022 merit list, as well as the rank cards, are scheduled to be distributed by Rayalaseema University within the last week of November 2022, at the very latest.
- The RUPGCET merit list 2022 will comprise candidates according to their rankings, which will be determined based on the results of the entrance exam.
- The RUPGCET merit list will be compiled in a manner that is distinct for each category.
- The RUPGCET 2022 merit list compiles a list of all of the qualifying candidates and arranges them in the order of the marks they obtained in the test.
RUPGCET 2022 Counselling
During the RUPGCET 2022 Counselling procedure, candidates whose names will appear on the merit list will be required to present themselves for the certificate verification process. During the Counselling process for RUPGCET 2022, applicants are required to provide the original versions of the papers that support their claims of reservation and qualification.
Candidates’ RUPGCET 2022 counseling scores will be taken into consideration when determining whether or not they will be admitted to the programs and institutions of their choice.
RUPGCET Counselling 2022 is scheduled to begin with the first phase somewhere around the final week of November 2022 at the earliest. The counselling sessions will be broken up into several subcategories according to the final merit list.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
At the time of counselling, candidates are required to carry the original papers with them for verification purposes.
- The number of your Hall Ticket for the Qualifying Degree Examination.
- Marks obtained as a percentage and the year the Qualifying Examination was passed, if applicable.
- Date of Birth determined by referring to SSC records
- Caste Certificate in case of applicants belonging to the SC, ST, BC, or EWS categories.
- PH/NCC/ NSS/SPORTS /CAP etc.
- Parental Income
- Proof of local status may be shown by a certificate of study, a residence certificate granted by the MRO, or another appropriate credential.
Applicants are required to go through the procedure of having their documents verified and having seats assigned to them during the counselling session. During the phase of the application procedure known as document verification, applicants are given the instruction to provide the institution with all relevant papers (both the originals and copies that have been certified).
The method for seat allocation won’t start until the document verification process is successfully finished, and after that’s done, official authorities will go to work on it. In addition, in the course of the process for seat assignment, the official authorities of the institution will distribute seats to the applicants. Applicants are given instructions to report to the institution to which they have been assigned a seat after those seats have been assigned to them.