Shala Darpan Staff Login, Shala Darpan School Login, and Shala Darpan Office Login at rajshaladarpan.nic.in are being discussed in this post.
Shala Darpan is a site that was built by the Government of Rajasthan specifically for the administration of schools in order to make their day-to-day operations significantly more streamlined. Even while this platform is helpful for students and parents as well, the capabilities of the platform are primarily geared toward the improvement of the educational experience of teachers and administrators.
This initiative of Shala Darpan Staff has recently been initiated in the state of Rajasthan by the Ministry of Human Resource Development. This portal was developed by the Education Department of the Rajasthan Government, and it is now operational for use by educators and other administrative personnel at all of the Government schools in the state of Rajasthan.
Since the portal’s launch in 2015, a significant number of educational institutions have been making use of its many features and making the most of its many benefits. The Shala Darpan Staff Login, Transfer Schedule, Staff Report View Process, School Report View Process, and other processes are only some of the prominent features that can be accessed through the portal.
Shala Darpan Staff Registration
If teachers and other school administrators want to use the Shala Darpan Website, they must first ensure that their accounts have been properly registered. Following the steps outlined below, new users will be able to successfully register for an account on the portal for the first time, at which point they will be able to use the login credentials they created to access the portal.
- When you go to www.rajshaladarpan.nic.in, the official site for Shala Darpan, make sure to click on the link labeled “Staff Window” on the first page.
- You will need to click the Register for Staff Login link that is located in this area, which is on the left side of the page.
- When prompted, enter your Staff Employee ID and full legal name as it appears in Shala Darpan’s records on the registration page that opens.
- Next, you will be asked to submit the date and time of your birth as well as your mobile phone number which is currently listed in the Shala Darpan database.
- In the final step of the registration procedure, you will need to enter the captcha that has been provided and then submits it.
- You should get a message on your registered mobile number as soon as the registration is finished, and the notification should also contain your login credentials.
Shala Darpan Staff Login
You are now free to log into the portal whenever you like after successfully completing the portal’s registration process. To access the Shala Darpan portal, please proceed in the manner outlined in the following steps.
- Please go to the following address to access the staff login page: https://rajshaladarpan.nic.in/SD2/Home/Staff/Stafflogin.aspx.
- On this login screen, the first thing that you will need to do is submit your login credentials.
- The next step is to log in by entering the captcha code that is displayed on the screen.
Shala Darpan Staff Forgot User ID
If you have lost track of your user ID, you can use this approach to retrieve it.
- Click the “Forgot User ID” link that is located on the Shala Darpan Staff Login page.
- On the following page, enter your school or workplace ID as it appears in the records kept by Shala Darpan.
- After you have entered the captcha, click the Go button.
Shala Darpan Staff Forgot Password
You are able to retrieve your password for the Shala Darpan Portal in this manner in the event that you have lost or forgotten it.
- On the screen where you log in to the Shala Darpan portal, select the tab titled “Forgot Password.”
- When the next page opens, complete the form on that page by entering the necessary information.
- In order to submit your form, please enter the captcha code.
- You will get a one-time password (OTP) sent to your mobile number, and if you provide that, you will be able to retrieve your password.
Shala Darpan Login Username Search
In addition to the login form, Shala Darpan’s main office website offers a number of other features for its visitors’ benefit. In addition to the option to “Forget Password,” there are also several additional searches that may be performed on usernames.
School Username Search
Please follow these instructions to search for your school username.
- Click on the School Username Search link that is located on the main login page of Shala Darpan.
- Choose your district, then your block, and finally your school from the drop-down menus on the page that opens.
- After making the appropriate selections, the “Login” username should show up on the screen quite quickly.
Office Login Search
Using these procedures, you may conduct a search for Office Login, which is quite similar to the School Login Search.
- Once more, on the screen where you initially logged in, select Office Login Search.
- Choose the role level, the role, and then the user while you’re on the search page.
- Once more, the username needs to be displayed on the screen very soon.
When registering for Shala Darpan and checking in to the associated website, users should not have any form of difficulty of any kind. You can get in touch with the authorities by calling +91-141-2700872 or 0141-2711964 if you require assistance. You can also contact them through their email addresses, which can be found at [email protected] or [email protected].
If you have any problems or questions, you can send them there. The Help and Support link at the very top of the official website’s homepage will provide you with a list of contact numbers for the relevant personnel in the relevant departments, should you need any further assistance.