Sparsh Defence Pensioner Login – System for Pension Administration (RAKSH) is a special online platform that is aimed to assist Defence personnel as well as civil Defence services. The Sparsh Defence Pensioner Login provides access to this portal. The following individuals are eligible for pension benefits from the Department of Defence: commissioned officers, junior commissioned officers, and other ranks, and Defence civilians.
Control and monitoring of it are carried out in accordance with the orders issued by the Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions). The purpose of SPARSH’s operations is to make the appropriate pension payments at the appropriate times.
Sparsh Defence Pensioner Login app www.sparsh.defencepension.gov.in
It is necessary for the Department of Defence to improve the processing of pension sanctions and the monthly payout of pensioner payments since the Department of Defence is home to a large number of establishments and personnel.
As part of the Integrated Financial Management System, also known as IFMS, the government of India was given the directive to design and construct a trustworthy digital platform for the Defence and Defence civilian forces, which is how SPARSH came to be.
Over the web portal, a predetermined objective is being carried out in order to make it possible for the vision to operate as intended. The IFMS site does serve as the consolidated location for the approval of pension claims and the distribution of pension funds.
Pensioner Benefits from SPARSH Web Portal
- The web portal makes it possible for pensioners to review and update their record information, ensuring that they are accurate from the very beginning of the data collection process.
- A pensioner is authorized to carry out the majority of the actions concerning data, which enables them to reduce the number of needless trips to the pension offices.
- The settlement of pensioner disputes and complaints is ensured by a tracking system that is computerized and runs in real-time.
- To summarise, the pensioner portal is a single-window system that allows users to access many aspects of their pension, including their pension eligibility, profile data, and various income tax forms, among other things.
Defence Ministry Comprehensive Solution to Pensioners
1. The ministry is responsible for putting the digital India vision into action, which calls for direct benefit transfer (DBT) and the reduction of government while increasing governance.
2. The vision of a digital India was presented in paragraph 126 of the budget address for the 2017-2018 financial year.
3. The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (PCDA) Portal will be used by the Defence Accounts Department as the means through which the pensioner system will be administered.
4. SPARSH is responsible for delivering the whole pension cycle, which includes start and sanction, payout, revision, services, and the processing of grievance request cases.
About Pre retirement / Post-retirement
During both the pre-retirement and post-retirement stages of a service member’s career, the SPARSH web portal is expected to provide them with various services.
During the pre-retirement phase, individuals are obligated to give comprehensive information on claims, verify pensioner data, and keep a close watch on their pension claims.
1. During the time after retirement, a pensioner can be required to produce an accurate profile. Access to the web portal is also provided to the pensioner in order for them to carry out the actions that are listed below.
2. It is expected of them to examine and modify family and dependent data.
3. The web portal gives customers the ability to monitor the progress of their service requests, complaints, and migrations, as well as to change their mobile phone numbers.
4. A pensioner is able to check the information of their pension using the online portal, which includes the ability to access entitlements, pension salary slips, income tax, and grievances, as well as the ability to register complaints and escalate grievances.
5. The pensioner will be required to present identification on an annual basis, and this process may be completed using either a manual life certificate or an electronic life certification.
6. The pensioner has the ability to use the declaration tools that are made accessible on the sparsh website. It may be on the family, the event report, the missing person report, the conviction report, or the family pension.
Pensioner Pension Details
A pensioner has the ability to check the specifics of their pension, view and download their monthly pension slips, and inquire about the historical and current rates of Dearness Allowance.
- By adhering to the aforementioned protocols, pensioners may get access to the data of their pensions.
- Pensioners are required to check in to their SPARSH Accounts, after which they may access their entitlements and documentation.
- Pensioners may access the PPO by going to my papers and then selecting the PPO option.
View/ Download Monthly Pension Slip
The pensioner is required to log in to their SPARSH account, after which they should go to My Documents > Pension Slip.
Previous & Current Rates of DR Applicable
- The online portal is responsible for displaying the table of Dearness Relief (DR) rates. This table includes both historical and current rates for the SPARSH.
- The retiree is responsible for going to the Pension Order and Information website, where they must first look for solutions to common issues and then go to the homepage for dearness relief.
- Pension Orders & Information > Information > Common Problems > Dearness Relief.
Sparsh Defence Pensioner Login
- Pensioners may access the Sparsh Page by going to the following links: https://sparsh.defencepension.gov.in or https://pcdapension.nic.in/pcda/sparsh.php.
- When the pensioner is on the Home page of the SPARSH Portal, they should click on the User Login area so that they may provide the necessary information.
- It is necessary for the pensioner to go to the User login page, complete the required fields on the login form, and then click the “Login” button. The online portal will proceed to the next pensioner page when the user login page has been redirected.
|SPARSH Defence Pensioner Login|
Unable to remember the Password, Retrieve it
- On the user login screen, the pensioner is required to click the option entitled “forgot password.”
- It will take you to a new dialogue box with a new page that is marked as the “forgotten password” page.
- The user name is required, and the pensioner must check the box stating that I’m not a robot. And then click the option that says “send OTP.”
Note – The pensioner is responsible for resetting the confidential code that is used to log in to the pensioner’s website. These instructions may be found displayed on the screen.
Pensioners Helpline Desk
Pensioners may get help by calling the toll-free number 18001805325 between the hours of 9:30 am and 6:00 pm, and they can do so from any location. The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts (Pensions), Draupadi Ghat, Near Sadar Bazaar, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh – 211014 is the location of the organization’s headquarters.