Tamilnilam Revenue Login, Patta Chitta in Tamil Nadu, Tamilnilan Portal, Tamilnilam CSC login, Tamilnilam Login at tamilnilam.tn.gov.in.
Tamilnilam is the name of the official website for the Tamil Nadu Information System on Land Administration and Management, generally known as Patta Chitta. In order to get access to the website and see all of the information related to your property in Tamil Nadu, you will need to obtain the login information for Tamilnilam.
The website is managed by the Commissioner of Survey and Settlement, who reports to the Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Tamil Nadu, which is responsible for governing the state’s website. Citizens and employees of the government alike make use of the site in order to do a variety of tasks that are linked to the land.
You are going to learn about the Tamilnilam Login as well as the Tamilnilam Status in today’s post. You are probably well aware that Tamilnilam serves as the official Patta Chitta website for the state of Tamil Nadu. This website is officially known as the Tamil Nadu Information System on Land Administration and Management portal. Let us inform you that the relevant authorities have initiated the launch of the official website for Tamilneelam login.
|Name of Portal||Tamilnilam|
|Concerned State||Tamil Nadu|
|Name of Department||Department of Revenue and Disaster Management|
|Beneficiary||Residents of the Tamil Nadu State|
Tamilneelam was developed by the government of the state of Tamilnadu with the intention of assisting state residents in the management of land information, including transfer and query data. Additionally, the citizens of Tamil Nadu will be able to use this site to learn about their land data, as well as the transfer and application status of the necessary property information. Find out everything you need to know about the Tamilnilam login here.
List of Services under Tamilnilam for Public
- Data Relating to Revenue Court Cases
- Data Relating to Civil Court Cases
- Integrated Land Search of Tamilnadu organised by District, Taluk, Village, Survey No., and Sub Division
- eAdangal Crop Management System, which allows you to verify your Patta Number in any district
- View of the Survey number from the TN EC for any sub-division
- The Tamilnadu Property Tax is applicable to GCC, TP, ULB, and VP.
- Chitta Rural Extract and the Current Application Status
- Status of the Urban TSLR Extract and Its Applications
- Field Measurement Book.
Tamilnilam Revenue Login
Following is the process that you need to go through in order to log in to Tamilnilam revenue.
- Navigate to the following URL in order to access the direct login page: https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/Revenue/login.html.
- Please log in with your username and password.
- The next step is to enter your profile by clicking the Login button.
Tamilnilam CSC Login
After completing this step, you will be taken to your CSC profile.
- You may access the CSC login website by following the URL https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/CSC/login.html, which will take you there directly.
- In this field, please provide your login credentials, which are comprised of your username as well as your password.
- To access your profile, choose the “login” option from the menu.
Tamilnilam CSC Login Application Status
You will be able to monitor the progress of your application using the Tamilnilam CSC login page if you have already registered for the login.
- To access the CSC portal, enter https://tamilnilam.tn.gov.in/CSC/login.html in your web browser.
- After clicking the Status button, a dialogue window will appear before you.
- To get information on your application, go to the dialogue box that is shown, locate the place designated for your application ID, and then click on the Check Status button.
Check Land Status Under Tamilnilam
Under the Tamilneelam information portal, every resident of the state has the ability to verify the condition of their property as well as other information about themselves. To do so, you will need to click on the link that is provided further down.
Users need to be in possession of both their username and their password in order to be able to enter the Tamilnilam site. You will only be able to receive the login credentials for Patta Chitta in Tamil Nadu through the offline office branches of Patta Chitta, regardless of whether you are a citizen or an employee of the department. At this time, there is no such thing as an online registration process for Patta Chitta.
After you have successfully joined Tamilnilam by filling out the form offline, you should get your login information for Tamilnilam through email and via SMS on your registered phone number. In addition, if you are having any type of difficulty with the particulars of your property or with any other service, you need to go to the Patta Chitta office that is closest to you.