TTD 300 Online Ticket Booking at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in, Laddu Booking Online/Offline, E-Hundi, Tirumala Temple Booking for Seva Darshan, Special Entry Darshan Ticket, Free Darshan link for October, November, and December 2022.
The Special Entry Darshan (Seeghra Darshan) was started on September 21, 2009, so that pilgrims could get a quick darshan. A single laddu is offered to the devotee in addition to the INR 300.00 fee that is required for the Seeghra Darshan. On August 27, 2014, advance ticketing for the special entry darshan was first made available. Pilgrims may make e-hundi offerings and make reservations for the current day’s Seeghra Darshan at least three and a half hours before the darshan time slot. You may make reservations for the darshan via the APSRTC website, Indian post offices, and the Web at www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in.
TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking 2022 Free Darshan
The Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple, the Sri bhu Varaha Swamy temple, the Sri Bedi Anjaneya Swamy temple, and the Sri Padmavathi Ammavari temple are the most well-known structures in the Tirumala shrine.
At the base of the Tirumala Hills are a number of important religious sites, including the Temple of Sri Govindarajaswami and the Temple of Srivari Padalamandapam. There are also temples dedicated to Sri Lakshmi Narayana Swamy, Sri Vinayaka Swamy, Sri Kapileswaraswami, and Sri Kodandarama Swamy.
The integrated digital platform
Seva, darshan, housing, donations, exemptions, Hundi, publications, kalyana vedika, and kalyana mandapam are some of the things that the Tirupatibalaji AP has to offer. In addition, admission to all temple services may be gained in an effective and open manner via the gifts made to the SRIVANI Trust, the donor privileges offered by the cottages, the Srivari Sevaks, and the Dharma Pracharakas.
Important: The pilgrims have to finish the process of registering well in advance, and in order to do so, they need to have all of the following items in their possession. Pilgrims are required to have a valid registration email id as well as a valid mobile number. Because of this, pilgrims are required to have a valid mobile number in order to get an OTP SMS verification code and an activation link for their registration.
Tirumala Laddu Online Order Procedure
- Laddus may be purchased online, however in order to do so, one must first register on the official website (which can be found at https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/).
- The pilgrim who has already registered is the one who is required to provide their login credentials on the login screen.
- The traveler is responsible for locating the online option to purchase laddu and filling out the form with the required information, which includes their name, contact information, and address, among other things.
- The pilgrim should choose the appropriate amount of laddus, then make a payment through one of the available payment methods, and finally finish the payment procedure.
- In the event that the pilgrim is successful in making the payment, the TTD online site will provide the pilgrim with an acknowledgment slip.
- The pilgrim is required to download the acknowledgment sheet, then contact the TTD laddu selling center that is located closest to them and receive the laddu from the TTD Distribution Counter.
Important Reminder: As of right now, the TTD will not be conducting any home deliveries of the laddus; as a result, you will need to pick them at the distribution counter in your area.
Buy Laddu in Que (Offline)
Following the darshan, the devotees are presented with prasadam in the form of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Laddu. This is the customary practice. A devotee has the option of paying an extra sum of 50.00 Indian Rupees (INR) per laddu and may purchase a maximum of two laddus per ticket.
In the Sri Venkateswara Temple, the TTD distributes three different kinds of laddus: proktam laddu (175 kilograms), asthanam laddu (750 grams, and each additional laddu costs INR 50.00), and kalyanotsavam laddu ( Extra Laddu cost is INR 200.00). A devotee has the ability to buy a large quantity of anything, such as one thousand laddus, so long as they tell the official sources at least five days before the day the order is made.
You may get in touch with the TTD authorities by calling their toll-free number (18004254141/1800425333) or sending an email to [email protected] A devotee is required to input their name, phone number, the number of laddus that they want to order, as well as their address, and then they may collect their laddus from the TTD Kalyana Mandapam or TTD information center that is closest to them.
Also Check –
TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking Seeghra Darshan Tickets
A devotee is required to go to the official TTD website, which may be found at https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/#/login, and on the left side of the login page. One may access a number of links that have been made public. In order to reserve the special enter darshan for INR 300.00 in October, November, and December 2022, the devotee must click on a link that reads “continue for booking special entry darshan.”
Next, this link will take you to the following page, which will be referred to as the “special entry darshan availability” page. The information of the devotee’s login is required to be filled in. It contains the mobile number, as well as the captcha code that should be entered from the picture into the blank. After then, the devotee is responsible for generating OTP.
The devotee is required to provide their login information, which consists of their cell phone numbers and an OTP, before clicking the login button. When you click on it, you will be sent to a new page that details the availability of the tickets for the subsequent three months. One is required to make online appointments regardless of whether or not there is availability.
The devotee is required to affirm that they are clear of Covid 19, check the terms and conditions box, and then click the button that says “I accept.” It will take you to the new site when you click on it. The devotee is going to be responsible for filling out the “booking for the self; Pilgrim information.” The devotee is required to make the payments using either a credit/debit/ATM card or net banking, and the [email protected] combination is required for the UPI.
Registration for Online Booking Process
- The devotees need to go to the official website for Tirumala Tirupathi, which can be found at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/index.html#/login. Once there, they need to click the new user sign up option on the login panel.
- It will launch the “user registration page,” and the worshiper has to activate either the individual button or the institution button before beginning to fill out the application.
- For example, a devoted follower might click each individual button. After that, an individual is required to fill out the application data and then click the proceed option.
- The devotee is responsible for clicking on the activation link, which will be sent to them through the TTD Online Portal and sent to them via email.
- When you click on the link, a new dialogue box will pop up. Fill in the password, confirm the password, and then click the “Submit” button to finish registering.
- The online portal is required to provide a message informing users when registration is finished.
There’s no doubt that all of the tickets for September 2022 were sold. It is required to carry a corona negative report from within the last 48 hours in order to protect worshippers from the Covid-19 virus; however, if you have been vaccinated, you can merely show a document proving that you have had the immunization.
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams trust has only granted a restricted number of tickets despite the fact that millions of devotees are making plans to visit the temple. The final week of the month is often the only time you may get both the free Sarva Darshan Ticket and the 300/- Special Entry Darshan Ticket.
When you want to make a reservation for an Online TTD 300 Rs ticket, you need to make sure that you have a reliable internet connection. In order to access the official website, you may use the registration number and password that you used in the past.