Imagine a magical place online called the NDC Haryana Portal. It’s like a special website made by the Haryana government. Here, you can do important property stuff, like paying taxes, getting a No Dues Certificate (NDC), and checking property IDs.
The NDC is like a certificate that says your property doesn’t owe any money or have any problems. You need it when you want to do things with your property, like selling it or changing its owner. The ULB NDC Haryana Portal makes it easy to get this certificate online if you own property.
This portal, found at https://ulbhryndc.org/, is a big deal. It makes property things smoother, saves you from paperwork, and makes government actions more clear and quick. Let’s explore more about it.
About ULB Haryana Property Tax Portal
Think about Haryana, a place that’s growing fast with more cities. The Department of Urban Local Bodies in Haryana takes care of the important stuff in these cities, like roads, parks, and more. They need money for this, and that’s where the ULB Haryana property tax comes in. It’s a tax you pay every year if you own property in Haryana, just like the tax in Faridabad.
How to Pay ULB Haryana Property Tax Online:
Paying property taxes online is easy in Haryana. Follow these steps:
- Go to the official ULB Haryana website at https://ulbharyana.gov.in or https://ulbhryndc.org/.
- Click on ‘Online Services.’
- Choose ‘Payment of Property Tax Dues’ or go to https://ulbhryndc.org.
- If you already have an account, log in. If you’re new, sign up.
- Fill in property details and pay online using things like credit cards or mobile wallets.
How to Verify a Payment on the ULB Haryana Website
After you pay, you might want to check if it went through. Here’s how:
- Visit the ULB Haryana website.
- Enter the payment details and see if it worked.
How to Register as a New User for ULB Haryana Property Tax
To get started on this portal, you need to sign up:
- Go to https://ulbhryndc.org/.
- Click ‘New Registration.’
- Fill in your details and finish the sign-up process.
How to Create a New Property ID for ULB Haryana Property Tax Payment
Some properties don’t have an ID yet. Here’s how to give them one:
- Visit https://ulbhryndc.org/.
- Log in and choose your property.
- Fill in property details, and an application number will be given.
- You’ll get a code on your phone. Use it to complete the sign-up.
How to Check the Application Status of Property ID on ULB Haryana
Once you apply for an ID, you can see how it’s doing:
- Log in to the ULB Haryana website.
- Go to the ‘My Property/Payment’ section.
- Check if your property has an ID yet.
Documents Required to Pay Haryana Property Tax
To pay property tax in Haryana, you need:
- A Property ID (if you have one)
- Old Property IDs (if you have any)
- Owner’s Name
- Aadhar Card Number
- Address Proof
You might also need property tax invoices.
How to Search Property to Pay ULB Haryana Property Tax
Finding your property to pay taxes is like a treasure hunt:
- Register your property.
- Look for it on the portal’s dashboard.
- Use search options to find it using details like District and Property ID.
How to Download ULB Haryana Property Tax No Dues Certificate (NDC)
Once you pay your taxes, you can download the No Dues Certificate:
- Click ‘Print Receipt’ or ‘Download NDC’ on the portal.
- Follow the steps to get the certificate.
An Easier Way to Download ULB Haryana Property NDC
If you need to download the certificate later:
- Log in and visit the ‘Download NDC’ section.
- Find your certificate and click to download it.
Eligibility for Paying Haryana Property Tax
You can pay property tax in Haryana if:
- You are 18 or older.
- You live in Haryana.
- You own property in Haryana.
If you have questions, you can reach out here:
- Address: Director-General, Urban Local Bodies, Haryana, Bays No. 11-14, Sector-4, Panchkula.
- Phone Numbers: 0172-2590082, 0172-2580700 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Saturday).
- Email: [email protected]
In short, the ULB Haryana property tax payment is easy online. The portal also offers extra services, like getting property IDs and certificates. It’s a handy way to handle property stuff in Haryana.