In June 2019, the Andhra Pradesh government introduced the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, a pioneering welfare initiative that became operational on October 15, 2019. Administered by the State’s Agriculture Department, this program has been a lifeline for farmers, including tenant farmers, across Andhra Pradesh. Let’s delve into the details of this transformative scheme.
At its core, the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme aims to provide crucial support to farmers during the critical crop seasons. It seeks to ensure that farmers can access high-quality seeds and essential inputs, thereby enhancing agricultural productivity.
Notably, the scheme extends its helping hand to various segments of the farming community, including landowning farmers and marginalized groups such as SC, ST, BC, and minority landless tenant farmers in Andhra Pradesh.
Benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Scheme Name: YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Provider: State Government
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Financial Assistance: ₹13,500 per farmer family annually, which includes ₹6,000 from the PM Kisan Samman Nidh Yojana.
- Beneficiaries: Farmers
- Official Website: ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
Under this initiative, eligible farmers receive financial aid amounting to ₹13,500 per year, which includes an allocation of ₹6,000 from the PM Kisan Samman Nidh Yojana. Impressively, the scheme aims to benefit around 49 lakh farmer families and has been allocated a total budget of ₹6,534 crores.
Moreover, the program encompasses a range of additional benefits, such as the government covering Crop Insurance Premiums, offering interest-free crop loans, providing nine hours of free electricity, exempting toll tax and road tax on tractors, and allocating ₹4,000 crores for the Natural Disaster Relief fund.
Rythu Bharosa Instalment Timeline
Financial support under the Rythu Bharosa Scheme is disbursed in three installments throughout the year, as follows:
- 1st Instalment: ₹7,500 (including ₹2,000 from PM-KISAN) – May-June
- 2nd Instalment: ₹4,000 (including ₹2,000 from PM-KISAN) – October
- 3rd Instalment: ₹2,000 – January
Checking Your YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023-24
If you are a farmer who is curious about the status of your Rythu Bharosa, there is a convenient way for you to check it online. You can find an official step-by-step guide that will provide you with all the necessary instructions. By following this guide, you can easily access the information you need without any hassle.
- Visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “Know Your Status” option.
- Select the link for “Know Your Rythu Bharosa Status 2023-24.”
- Enter your Aadhar Number and click submit.
- Your status will be displayed on the screen.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Application Process
The application process for this scheme follows a systematic approach:
- Beneficiary selection is carried out by newly appointed volunteers.
- These volunteers collect necessary information and relay it to revenue officials.
- Revenue officials compile the beneficiary list after gathering all data, which is then submitted to the government.
- The department releases the district-wise beneficiary list on the official website of the Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Checking Your Name in Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List
To verify if your name is on the beneficiary list, follow these steps:
- Open the official website at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Access the login option on the homepage.
- Log in using your e-Karshak username and password.
- After logging in, the beneficiary list will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter your Katha Number in the search box, and your details will be displayed.
In this comprehensive guide, we aim to provide a detailed explanation of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme specifically designed for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. The main objective of this scheme is to enhance the agricultural sector by providing financial assistance and support to farmers. By the end of this guide, you will be well-equipped with all the necessary information about the scheme’s eligibility criteria, benefits, and how to apply for it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is a government welfare initiative in Andhra Pradesh aimed at providing financial assistance and support to farmers, including tenant farmers, to enhance agricultural productivity.
Eligible beneficiaries include landowner farmers and marginalized groups such as SC, ST, BC, and minority landless tenant farmers in Andhra Pradesh.
The scheme offers ₹13,500 per farmer family annually, which includes ₹6,000 from the PM Kisan Samman Nidh Yojana.
The scheme covers Crop Insurance Premiums, offers interest-free crop loans, provides nine hours of free electricity, exempts toll tax and road tax on tractors, and allocates funds for the Natural Disaster Relief fund.
The financial support is disbursed in three installments: ₹7,500 in May-June (including ₹2,000 from PM-KISAN), ₹4,000 in October (including ₹2,000 from PM-KISAN), and ₹2,000 in January.
You can check your status online through the official website of the scheme. Simply enter your Aadhar Number on the “Know Your Rythu Bharosa Status” page to access your status.
The application process involves volunteers collecting information from potential beneficiaries and submitting it to revenue officials. Officials then compile the beneficiary list and release it on the official website.
To check if your name is on the beneficiary list, log in to the official website with your e-Karshak username and password. Enter your Katha Number in the search box to view your details.
The scheme typically operates annually, and the application deadlines may vary from year to year. It’s advisable to stay updated through the official website or local authorities for application timelines.
No, the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is specifically for farmers in Andhra Pradesh. Other states may have similar schemes with their own eligibility criteria.